Coerver® Coaching Just for Girls is our market leading technical skills development program for players of all ages.
Our comprehensive Coerver Just for Girls program is recommended by US women's superstar Kristine Lilly, and is based on our globally recognised Coerver Coaching pyramid of player development.
"I've been using the Coerver Coaching method since I was a really young player. It certainly helped me in my career and I strongly believe it's the best way to coach players."
Kristine Lilly was a member of the United States women’s national soccer team for 24 years. She is the most capped men’s or women’s soccer player in the history of the sport. Kristine played in five FIFA World Cup finals, winning two World Cup championships. She also played in three Olympic Games, winning the gold medal twice.
Coerver® Coaching’s 7 Benefits For Female Players
- Makes the game fun to practice and play
- Encourages a positive, attacking style
- Develops individual and small group skills applicable anywhere on the field
- Improves reaction speed with and without the ball
- Develops ball touch and control, coordination and flexibility
- Encourages good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Develops self-esteem and self confidence
The Coerver Coaching Just for Girls Program features sessions from the globally recognized Pyramid of Player Development, and with an emphasis on:
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving & Passing
- Moves – 1v1 Attack & Defense
- Group Play